Checklist to not enjoy friendship day (I stay in hostel :3) :
- Wake up late in afternoon, because no one wants to wake you up, because nobody likes you.
- Got to wash your face and see your long lost neighbor.
- Get Brush and Paste, afterall they are friends and they stay together.
- Take Guitar and start practicing to listen how you are disturbing the person in next room and his friends in his room.
- Wait till last 5 min for lunch, and go lone for lunch. Sit alone among all the 160 benches of 8 seaters, each being occupied by a group of friends you know but don’t know whether they know you…
- While coming back, get ignored from past neighbor roommate as if you are a stranger.
- Come back to room to see all locked up rooms in corridor because all planned to go outside. Oh that’s why there was a meet I wasn’t invited to.
- Spend the rest of the time in room watching movies, playing games etc etc.
- Hear sound in corridor, open door just to get ignored, and get to know that your wing mates went outside for a movie and lunch.
- Go back and start doing where I left, i.e., wasting time.
- Go to have few snacks, get to know that today was friendship day, and most of the people went outing with their friends.
- Go back to room. Cry. Regret coming to college. Regret staying way from family. Sober. Hated by everyone. Loved by no one.
- Go online, see a picture of your crush with his rumored boyfriend which you expected and wanted to be false every minute till now.
- Cry again. Throw tear bucket water outside window. Cry again.
- Sober of all this, go outside alone to bar. Take a beer. See everyone came with someone, and you have no one to talk. Cry. Drink beer. Drink another. Drink a third. A fourth. Vomit. Eat peanuts. Think what you are doing with your life.
- Come back to campus. Get back to your corridor to see none help a dizzy drunk friend (or just a peer).
- Go to bed. Call Mom. Tell her everything is fine. Tell here all good. Disconnect Call. Cry. Cry again. Fall asleep in between. Tired and not loved. Hated by all.
- A new day with similar routine, realize yesterday was friendship day. Continue regretting living a life like this….
Following up the previous post (Link), friendship is one of the strongest bonds between two humans. Being fiends is of course like being partners in crimes, but also believing, sharing and doing anything for your friend. Your friend will always be there for you, if the friendship is too strong, irrespective of the reason.
Friends can be categorized into 3 categories : Very Close Friends, Casual Friends and Hi/Hello Friends.
- Hi/Hello Friends are basically like your classmates. You meet them daily, greet them, ask/do a favour and prefer them from the people you don’t know. It is the assurance that you know, the reliability that they are from same class/company/locality etc.
- Casual Friends are the people with whom one hangs out, one spends time with and are the people one seeks to if any help is required, than normal people he/she knows. Casual Friends are basically like the peers with whom one is comfortable with.
- Very Close Friends are like brothers/sisters to each other. Sometimes they are roommates, other time they are partners in crimes. They do everything together and they are the people who spend a lot of time with each other. Sometimes more than they spend with family. They are the people/person with whom one shares their breakup story, or go sneaking out from a boring class, or mischief around, etc etc.Basically do all possible things which a person does in his lifetime together. They have very strong bonding and are ready to sacrifice/give up anything for each other.
Categorizing your friends like this is not a good idea, but this is the fact. Only close friends care about you. Only they give a shit about you. Others don’t care what have you done/achieved/lost. You don’t matter to them. Of course there can be well wishers, but chances are really low. Close friends are the people who can decide few of your life-changing decisions, they are the people who can make your future, or spoil your future. They are the people who can have a major impact in one’s life and influence it to a very big content.
Choosing friends is really important. Choosing right friends/being with right people can make your life and not being can change your life. If you think someone is good, someone really care about you, someone really think you are cool, just think again about why will a person do something without seeking anything in return. Every deed is a selfish act in this world. Nothing just happens. There are exceptions, but majority of times there is a reason. A pigeon being with a bunch of crows, will act like a crow. Not a pigeon. Thinking again before doing something foolish enough can change your life.
They can be the reason you are like this, they can be the reason you are just like this, and they are the reason you will just be like this.
Being Roman in Rome is not so easy. Sometimes you try to blend in with your friends but it always doesn’t come out properly. Some friends see benefits, some seek a favour, some just want to use your things and some just want to bitch about you in front of others.
Making a friend circle is one of the most important things in a person’s life. Everything decides on the fact about how good is your friend circle is. One can judge a person by the kind of friends he seek, by the kind of friends/people he hang out. They play a major role in a person’s character. A Pigeon acts as a crow in a bunch of crows, it’s not his mistake that he is stuck with those kind of birds.
Being too extrovert can sometimes be a bit hurtful. Knowing a lot of friend circles, trying to be friendly with everyone sometimes doesn’t really bring happiness. Having friends who have a motive in life, are passionate about something, are good characterized or at least know the manners about what to do when and where, are the ideal kind of people one should be. Not a lazy bunch of people doing same repetitive work of wasting their time, or using their time in an unproductive way.
Me myself being an extrovert, know a lot of people who are doing amazingly great with their life, and also know the kind of people who are just wasting their precious time doing irrelevant things. But me being a sensitive guy, sometimes I don’t take things in a good way or a pleasing way. Many words are uttered, many deeds are done, they pierce through heart, till the last vein stretches out.
Having or even knowing people like that really affects your lifestyle, mood and day-to-day things a lot. Someone’s beautiful day gets worsened just listening to a normal sentence of a person who cusses in every line he says, with a person who just finds ways to waste your time or a person who is not right to you. Being with someone who cares about you, who treats you the same way you treat them, who understands your problem. is a kind of person who should be your friend. If your life is not going right, just once look at your friend circle and think are these the people I want to be?